KIDS ON THE WEEKEND
DCC KIDS (
DCC KIDS is divided into two age groups:
Birth – PreK
Our infant and toddler nurseries are well-staffed with caring volunteers. In our preschool rooms, kids learn about a God who loves them through Bible stories, music and engaging activities.
K – Grade 5
Kids experience a large group setting with Bible teaching, music and prayer. They also break out into small groups, divided by grade and gender, for fun activities and discussion.
WHERE TO FIND DCC KIDS
SPRECHER ROAD CAMPUS
DCC KIDS is located
DCC Kids is located in two areas of our building. As you walk in our main entrance, straight ahead you will see
NORTHSIDE MADISON CAMPUS
DCC Kids at Northside Madison Campus is located on the main floor, located in the main hallway. Volunteers will check your kids in, help you with any questions, and safely provide a great experience in a fun environment. Available for children
All volunteers and staff have gone through a child safety background check. Our computer check-in system adds an extra level of security for your child. Our visual paging system will allow us to reach you during the service if needed.
Animal crackers are served in our toddler rooms only. Food is not regularly served in any of our other rooms. If you have any questions, let us know.
While we would love to see your kids every week, it is better for them to be cared for at home rather than
- Severe cough and cold symptoms including sore throat and runny nose, unless the discharge is clear.
- Pinkeye symptoms include redness, irritation and discharge. Pinkeye is contagious for the first 24 hours after treatment begins.
- Rashes can be
the signof contagious conditions.
diarrheaor vomiting anytime within the past 24 hours.
- General unexplained illness should be treated at home even if your child does not have any of the symptoms listed above.
DCC KIDS welcomes all children including those with special needs and other challenges whether they are physical, neurological,
KIDS DURING THE WEEK
DCC KIDS isn't just on the weekend! Here are some opportunities to get plugged in during the week as well!
DCC KIDS: TUESDAY NIGHTS (Awana)
Seasonal | January - February
- One game/one practice per week
- Practices held at Door Creek Church (M/Th/F)
- Games held at Meadow View Elementary, Sun Prairie
There are two things that drive our basketball league for kids – our belief that every kid is a winner and our desire to tell every kid who plays about Jesus. That’s it, plain and simple.
Each child in our Upward Basketball League learns new basketball skills, is affirmed and encouraged along the way and makes new friends as they play together as a team.
Seasonal | April - June
- One game/one practice per week at Door Creek Church Sports Fields. Practice time/day will depend on team placement of player.
- Practices start the first week of April. Games start April 13 (field conditions permitting).
- All games are held on Saturday mornings.
- Ages 4K-Grade 6
There are two things that drive our soccer league for kids – our belief that every kid is a winner and our desire to tell every kid who plays about Jesus. That’s it, plain and simple.
Each child in our Upward Soccer League learns new soccer skills, is affirmed and encouraged along the way and makes new friends as they play together as a team.
Registration will open February 1.
Evaluations: March 9 or March 16 | 9 am-noon | DCC gym
UPWARD FLAG FOOTBALL
Seasonal | August - October
- Evaluations August 4 or August 11
- One game/one practice per week
- Practices held at DCC Sports Field
Gameevery Saturday | September/October
There are two things that drive our Flag Football league for kids – our belief that every kid is a winner and our desire to tell every kid who plays about Jesus. That’s it, plain and simple.
Each child in our Upward Flag Football League learns new football skills, is affirmed and encouraged along the way and makes new friends as they play together as a team.
Chicago Eagles Soccer Camp sponsored by Door Creek Church
Camp | July 15-19, 2019
- Door Creek Church Sports Fields
- for all kids ages 5-14
- 9 am-noon
Advanced Camp Option
- For players ages 12-16
- Minimum of 2 years on a travel team
- 9 am-noon
Each camp includes:
- Excellent Coaching
- Individual Ball Skills
- Team Competition
- Fun Soccer Games
- Halftime - Daily Devotional Time
- Chicago Eagles T-Shirt
- Camp Photo
Scholarships are available. Email Candy for more info.
AFTER CAMP CARE
After Camp - Door Creek is providing childcare for soccer camp participants from after camp until 4:30 pm, Monday-Thursday. $50/child. Ages 5-10.
For more information on any of our DCC KIDS programs or to learn about volunteer opportunities, contact