As stewards, or “God’s money managers,” we are called to share the resources He has entrusted us with. We understand it’s a gift of God to be used for His glory and to further His kingdom. Understanding and following the call to be faithful stewards of the resources He’s given us is a challenge! But it also gives us freedom and helps us live joyfully and generously.
Practical financial tools and resources will be added to this resource page over the next several weeks. These practical tools will include videos that teach about budgeting, getting out of debt, saving/investing and more.
Video Resources for Finances
Budgeting | Mike Collins
Resource: Monthly Money Plan
Borrowing & Debt | Mike Collins
Saving & Investing | Mike Collins
As you dive into God’s Word and go through the storyline of the Bible, here are some resources to help you grow in your understanding of the Bible - to the end that you would love God more and be better positioned to love your
Tim Mackie | Overview for The Storyline series
- Learn more about Tim Mackie
Jeff Harden, PhD | Understanding Genesis: Biblical Options About Origins
- Dr Jeff Hardin. Professor and Department Chair of Department of Zoology, UW- Madison
- The Rooted Old Testament reading plan: Hard copies available at each campus
- thebibleproject.com: Tim Mackie and friends have lots of awesome teaching videos. Check out the one on Covenants for another great Bible overview.
- YouVersion Bible App
- NIV Compact Bible Commentary by John H. Sailhamer
- NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Ryken's Bible Handbook, Tyndale
- The Big Picture Story Bible by David Helm. Great for teaching kids the storyline