The Bible begins with a wedding in the Garden of Eden where God walks His daughter Eve to meet her husband Adam. This shows us that it is God who created marriage and it is God who sustains marriage.
At Door Creek Church, we believe a God-honoring marriage goes well beyond the wedding day. We are committed to helping you plan and experience a wonderful wedding and a healthy and loving gospel-centered marriage. Here's the step-by-step of the process:
- Read Door Creek Church Wedding FAQs
- Submit Bride application and Groom application
- Read and submit signed Wedding Guidelines
- Meet with member of wedding team to sign rental agreement and pay deposit
- Meet with a Pastor
- Register and attend Premarital Class
- Meet with your Wedding Coordinator (2-3 months prior to wedding)
- Pay balance of fees and security deposit (due 30 days prior to wedding)
- Get Married!
If you have any questions or would like to tour our venues, please email , our Groups & Guests Director or call her directly at 608.222.8586 ext 248.