As you dive into God’s Word and go through the storyline of the Bible, here are some resources to help you grow in your understanding of the Bible - to the end that you would love God more and be better positioned to love your
In addition to the following resources below, once a month we'll have Bible reading helps and support that is tied to the year-long OT Reading Plan. These will be posted online as well as emailed out In the Loop.
Tim Mackie | Overview for The Storyline series
- Learn more about Tim Mackie
Marc Maillefer | Generosity Ladder Analogy
Jeff Harden, PhD | Understanding Genesis: Biblical Options About Origins
- Dr Jeff Hardin. Professor and Department Chair of Department of Zoology, UW- Madison
- The Rooted Old Testament reading plan: Hard copies available at each campus
- thebibleproject.com: Tim Mackie and friends have lots of awesome teaching videos. Check out the one on Covenants for another great Bible overview.
- YouVersion Bible App
- NIV Compact Bible Commentary by John H. Sailhamer
- NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- Ryken's Bible Handbook, Tyndale
- The Big Picture Story Bible by David Helm. Great for teaching kids the storyline