Door Creek Church's sports ministry program is designed to help people grow mentally, athletically, spiritually and socially. This is a holistic ministry designed for the whole family. We don't just play, we play with a purpose!
UPWARD FLAG FOOTBALL
Each child in our Upward Flag Football League learns new football skills, is affirmed and encouraged along the way and makes new friends as they play together as
Seasonal | August - October
All participants are required to register and attend evaluations prior to the season beginning.
- Evaluations - August 3 or 17 | 9 am-Noon
- Practices begin the last week of August
- One Practice & One Game per week at Door Creek Church Sports Field
- Ages: 4K - Grade 6
- Contact Candy for scholarship information
Upward Soccer - a soccer league for all players, 4K-Grade 6, regardless of skill level or experience. Two things drive this soccer league - building kids’ character while developing their soccer skills and the desire to tell every child about Jesus.
- One practice/one game per week. 7 games in total.
- All games are held on Saturday mornings.
- Registration will open on February 1, 2020
Player Evaluations: March 9 or March 16 | 9 am-noon
Practices start the week of April 1.
First game: Saturday, April 13 (field conditions permitting)
Last game: TBD
Each child in our Upward Basketball League learns new basketball skills, is affirmed and encouraged along the way and makes new friends as they play together as
Seasonal | January - February
- One Practice & One Game per week
- Practices held at Door Creek Church
- Games held at Meadow View Elementary, Sun Prairie
- Evaluations: Nov 10 OR Dec 1 | 9 am-noon
Door Creek Church gym. Drop-in. Takes about 20 minutes per player.
Check out our 9 hole disc golf course at Sprecher Road Campus. If you're new to disc golf, it is played much like traditional golf but instead of a ball and clubs, players use a flying
The course may be closed to the public during special events. Those dates/times will be posted.
Volunteers are needed in many facets
- Coaches - lead weekly practice and game
- Halftime Coordinator - Lead a pre-prepared devotion for athletes and parents
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Eric Appiah.