Door Creek Church's sports ministry program is designed to help people grow mentally, athletically, spiritually, and socially. This is a wholistic ministry designed for the whole family. We don't just play, we play with a purpose!
NEW! UPWARD SOCCER
Door Creek Church is excited to introduce Upward Soccer - a soccer league for all players, K-5, regardless of skill level or experience. Two things drive this soccer league - building kids’ character while developing their soccer skills and the desire to tell every child about Jesus.
Registration is NOW OPEN. All participants are required to register and attend evaluations prior to the season beginning on April 22.
- Evaluations are held on March 18th and March 25th from 9 am - 1 pm at Door Creek Church (indoor or outdoor weather dependent)
- 1 Practice & 1 Game per week at Door Creek Church Sports Field
The 2017 Upward Basketball season is currently underway! Each child in our Upward Basketball League learns new basketball skills, is affirmed and encouraged along the way and makes new friends as they play together as team.
Seasonal | January - March
- 1 Practice & 1 Game per week
- Practices held at Door Creek Church (M/Th/F)
- Games held at Creekside Elementary, Sun Prairie
Volunteers are needed in many facets for both sports. Opportunities include:
- Coaches - lead weekly practice and game
- Halftime Coordinator - Lead a pre-prepared devotion for athletes and parents
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Eric Appiah.