Door Creek Church's sports ministry program is designed to help people grow mentally, athletically, spiritually, and socially. This is a wholistic ministry designed for the whole family. We don't just play, we play with a purpose!
NEW - UPWARD FLAG FOOTBALL
The 2017 Upward Flag Football league is now open for registration! Each child in our Upward Flag Football League learns new football skills, is affirmed and encouraged along the way and makes new friends as they play together as team.
Seasonal | August - October
Registration is NOW OPEN. All participants are required to register and attend evaluations prior to the season beginning.
- Evaluations are July 22 or August 5
- One Practice & One Game per week at Door Creek Church Sports Field
Door Creek Church is excited to introduce Upward Soccer - a soccer league for all players, K-5, regardless of skill level or experience. Two things drive this soccer league - building kids’ character while developing their soccer skills and the desire to tell every child about Jesus.
Seasonal | April-June
Each child in our Upward Basketball League learns new basketball skills, is affirmed and encouraged along the way and makes new friends as they play together as team.
Seasonal | January - March
- One Practice & One Game per week
- Practices held at Door Creek Church (M/Th/F)
- Games held at Creekside Elementary, Sun Prairie
Volunteers are needed in many facets for both sports. Opportunities include:
- Coaches - lead weekly practice and game
- Halftime Coordinator - Lead a pre-prepared devotion for athletes and parents
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Eric Appiah.