Joining God in changing people into devoted followers of Christ who change the world with His love.
By God's grace, we desire to be a Christ-centered church for all people where the power of the gospel is continually transforming lives, renewing our city and changing the world.
At Door Creek Church, we are committed to:
- A Life of Worship | Worshiping God in all of life.
- The Bible's Authority | Centering our lives on God's truth.
- The Richness of Community | Growing together in Christ.
- Joyful Witness | Sharing and living the Good News.
- Compassionate Service | Humbly extending Christ's compassion to those in need.
- Intentional Training | Preparing and releasing God's people for ministry.
- Persistent Prayer | Devoting ourselves to pray continually.
- Contagious Generosity | Excelling in the grace of giving.
By focusing on three specific areas, intentional steps are taken to grow as devoted followers of Christ. This plan provides opportunities for us to respond to God’s grace and experience His goodness every day as we grow in a relationship with Him and each other.
Join us each weekend as we gather together to focus on Christ, learn biblical truths and worship our awesome God.
God has blessed each of us with a unique set of abilities as well as a certain degree of financial wealth to be responsible for. As Christ followers, we are called to walk along others in need to further His work in this world. There are many ways to get involved, volunteering inside and outside of Door Creek Church or giving a financial gift online.